Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Draft

I don't know many details of all that Craig and Cooper did up in Idaho but they got some cute pictures I thought I'd share.



Cooper LOVES m&m's can you tell? Apparently Craig had to stop a couple of times on the drive to clean him up because he would get so messy, haha.























Uncle David and Cooper playing golf.

Cooper and Ty jumping on the trampoline and Aunt Stephanie's. They are so cute together, Cooper has neverjumped on a trampoline so I'm glad to see he had so much fun! Apparently Ty's big brother Lucas made a good impression on Cooper this time because on Monday on the way to the grocery store Cooper said mommy I'm Lucas. I said oh you're Lucas? He said no. . . and I said do you like Lucas and he said YES! So cute!




Uncle David golfing in the sunset, or maybe it was sunrise since they played golf at aroung 6:30 am on Saturday!
They stayed with David and Ayla and had lots of fun! I heared a lot of playing in the background with Cooper and David when I would call. Cooper told me he saw Uncle David and Grandma and Grandpa too, when he got home. Craig said Cooper can say everyone's name really well now too.
I missed visiting with all the girls this time, but my doctor didn't think it was a good idea for me to travel, but the next year will go by so fast so we're already looking forward to next year!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I really like all you have done to your house. I missed you to, can't wait to see you!

Lynne said...

We missed having you there! It was so fun to see Cooper and Ty play together!!

Jennilynn and Jeff said...

I kept getting cooper and Ty mixed up, it is easy to do from behind. We missed you to but understand your reasons for not being able to come.

Roger and Deborah Garner said...

We missed you but sure did enjoy that little boy. What a cutie! I mean Cooper . . . not Craig. :) Actually, Craig is a cutie too!