I decided that since I have somenew found sewing skills that I wanted to attempt to make Hayden's blessing dress.
I think I did a pretty good job! I didn't even use a pattern! I just traced another dress I have for her and created a template for the top. I'm so excited to see her in it and now know that I can make her all kinds of cute little dresses, the possibilities are endless!




5 comments:
I really wish we lived close! this dress is amazing and I need to learn how to do stuff like this. you are so talented.
Diana!! It looks amazing! I am so proud of you girls that are trying new skills and learning to do beautiful things. Jennilynn is sewing some dresses for the girls. She never knew how to sew before she dove in and made them some skirts. I am so proud of both of you!
that is soo cute!! Jakes mom gave me a sewing machine and Ive really been wanting to use it and that makes me want to now! Do you have shoes yet for her blessing? My work has some cute little white ones that i think would go really well with that. If not I will get them for her.
Beautiful!!
Great job Diana!!! I can't believe you did it without a pattern! It looks so beautiful!
Post a Comment