The curtains were too short but I had bought them when I was expecting Bailey for only $1.00 each so I added the brown to the bottom and a ribbon in between, they turned out so cute!
I didn't think i would end up using the bedding I had bought for Bailey, but I just fell in love with it again when I pulled it out. I added the brown to the skirt too so it would be longer and coordinate with the curtains
.
.These are the blankets I made for her. They were my first sewing project since getting my sewing machine
. I think they turned out really cute! I can't wait for this little girl to get here, we are all ready for her!
. I think they turned out really cute! I can't wait for this little girl to get here, we are all ready for her!





2 comments:
SOOOOO CUTE!!!! I love how you did her name, all the different letters is so creative (I might have to copy that, it is just too stinking adorable!)
Diana! you make the cutest thiings! Her room is adorable!
Post a Comment