Last week we went up to visit my family. It was a short trip as usual but we went to see Harry Potter opening night with my sister, who gets free tickets from her work for an early showing. Craig and I were very excited to see this movie, Harry Potter is a series that we love and can watch over and over again. I loved the movie, but am very sad to see it come to an end.
While we were there I wanted to go visit Bailey's grave since we wouldn't be able to go up for her birthday next month. I always love it when we visit and it's a beautiful sunny day. It's reminds me of the day of her funeral, it was so beautiful and sunny. It's so fun that Cooper knows who is there and likes to talk about her.
So speaking of sweet little girls, at my non stress test this week when the ultrasound tech was checking my fluid levels she took a 3D picture of Hayden.
She has gotten so chubby over the last 9 weeks since my last 3D ultrasound, she is so cute! She always has her little hand on her mouth in the ultrasounds, so so cute. We are so excited for this little girl to arrive! Only 10 more weeks, it's gone by so fast.





1 comment:
Thanks for sharing the pictures. I can't wait to see you all!
Post a Comment