Tuesday, August 28, 2012

This year we celebrated Bailey's Birthday with a picnic! We had homemade burritos, Craig made ours extra special with green sauce and melted cheese on top, yum! We served it with a side of yummy pineapple!
Cooper fell off his bed the night before, so he had a headach, poor little guy.


My little piggy Hayden devoured her burrito!

We made a Happy Birthday sign for Bailey


Daddy and Cooper had a race, Cooper won ofcourse!

Our family is forever!

I gave up a long time ago wishing for things I couldn't have, and decided to trust in the Lord's plan for my life. I know that everything that happens is for a reason, I might not always know what it is, but I have faith that one day I will. We have chosen to be a happy family, to feel the blessing that come from having our sweet little angel be a part of it. We would never change having her with us even if it's not in the way we expected.
In the Relief Society lesson on Sunday we talked about those that we love who have passed on before us love us so much more than we could love them here on this earth. I am so grateful for the divine revelation that we recieve when we need it the most. I do not doubt that the Lord helps me to hear the words I need to, to be able to grow and become the person I strive to be.
We are so happy to have Heaven in our hearts and in our home.

1 comment:

Jennilynn and Jeff said...

Thanks for sharing Bailey's birthday. You are right that everything happens for a reason. Heavenly Father knows more than we know and knows what each of us needs. Someday, it will all come together and make sense.

Hayden even looks too little to be eating a burrito! ;)