Thursday, August 30, 2012

It is amazing what paint and the right accesories can do for a space. When we had renters move in we allowed them to paint a "neutral color" on the walls because the blue we had in there obviously was not for everyone. They ended up picking a "dusty rose" color. You can't really see the purple in this picture, but the walls were purple, it was just REALLY bad! So I turned it from this. . .
To this. . .




I do have to say the best part of the room is that cute little baby on the floor!



 





I can't help but feel happy being in this room all the time! I love the sail boat poster in the dining room it says," You can't change the direction of the wind but you can adjust your sails."
I hope you all love it, I'll be posting pictures of the bedrooms soon!

2 comments:

Lindsey Hanberg said...

I love the beachy feel of your house, very fun but relaxing

Lynne said...

Looks fantastic!! I really need to paint but I just can't decide on a color. I love how your living room turned out.