Friday, March 2, 2012

Silly Brother

So I haven't been updating my blog lately because my dear sweet Cooper broke my camera a couple of months ago, so all I have to take pictures is Craig's phone and since he isn't home very often I don't get to take pictures of what we're up to as often as I'd like. However I've been promised a new camera for my birthday so I'll be updating more often as of next month!

I just had to share this story though, Hayden was laying on the floor and Cooper was kneeling over her talking and playing. Since Hayden is a baby she kicks her legs when she's excited so she was kicking Cooper in the stomach, he thought it was funny so he turns around and gets his legs ready to kick her back. Fortunately he asked first so I had to explain that she didn't do it on purpose and he would hurt her if he kick her, so he let out a very dissapointed grunt and went to find something else to do.

1 comment:

Jennilynn and Jeff said...

Wow, the fact that Cooper even asked shows his thoughtfulness. I think most kids would kicked first. It is fun to see how they think.