Thursday, February 9, 2012

Little Roller

Hayden is 4 months old already! She is just such a fun little baby. She has started rolling over this week, it's so cute, she gets so mad when she gets stuck on her tummy, but she loves to look around and has started laying her head down and looking at toys on her tummy too.
Hayden Loves to talk, that's how she lets me know she's awake in the morning, she just starts talking, it's so adorable. She loves to hold toys and try to put them in her mouth, she has started recognizing her pacifier and reaches for it and tries to put it in her mouth too.

I started giving her solid foods and she's loving it, I only do it a couple times a week, but she thinks it's so fun to gnaw on carrot sticks and celery.
It's been interesting having a second baby in the house, it's actually a lot less crazy than I had thought it would be. I love that Hayden was born and it's like the family didn't even skip a beat, she just slipped right in her place. It's hard to describe, but it's like she's always been here.
I wasn't sure after I had Bailey if I would use the things I had bought for her for another baby, but I have really loved using all the clothes and blankets I had. I feel like everytime I use something of Bailey's for Hayden that we're honoring her, that they're connected.


And I just had to throw this in because it's adorable!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I'm glad to hear that you're having a good experience re-using Bailey's things with Hayden. I was worried about that too. I won't have to worry about it for a while since I will most certainly will not be putting Brigette in boy things, but.... Someday when we have another boy...