Saturday, December 31, 2011
Merry Christmas!
We had such a great Christmas this year! We decided to stay home since traveling 9 hours with a 3 month old didn't sound too fun. Eventhough we were so so sad to not be able to spend Christmas with family, we decided to make the most of it so we started a new traditions for when we're just with our family, on Christmas Eve I made Zuppa Toscana soup, one of our most favorite dinners.
Christmas morning was just so fun, the best was watching Cooper open his presents and say oh this is my favorite after each one.
Craig and I both cooked a turkey Christmas day and basically a Thanksgiving spread to go with it, we had lots of leftovers but it was so fun to be in the kitchen all afternoon! And I really didn't have to cook the rest of the week either!
We were invited to my cousin's house who lives here in Cedar for fondu after dinner, it wasdelicious lots of fun too!
Hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Dad and I only made it to my parents, for christmas one time the entire time we were in Pocatello. As much as I would love you and Lynne's family, it is so hard to be away from your own home on Christmas Day. Having your children come into your own living room with the tree and the presents is so fun and creates such great memories for them. We missed you but we understand. Love you guys.
Post a Comment