Friday, June 17, 2011

The House

So I know it's been 3 months since we moved in I finally got pictures taken! And since most of the people reading this blog will most likely never visit this house I figured I'd better share!
This is our master bedroom it's a pretty good size and hold all we need it to.

This is my sweet Cooper showing you his room. I've more recently changed the curtains to some short striped ones that look much better.


And here's Cooper again showing off his cute bathroom. It does have quite a bit of storage in the vanity which is nice.

 This is the living area, it's half the size we're used to and we do have to have all the toys out, but it's still nice and sunny which is great.
 This is the dining room one of my favorite places it's so sunny.
This is the entry with the stairs.

















We probably won't be here more than a year because it is seriously lacking in storage and I'm sure with another baby we will need a bit more space but we really like the area. Our ward has been really great and its really nice to be a 2 minute drive from Craig's work and the grocery store. I just need to buy a curtain rod and baby Hayden's room will be complete so pictures of that will be coming soon!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Your home looks great. Can't wait to see Hayden's room.

Roger and Deborah Garner said...

Thanks for posting. Loved seeing it. :)