I went up to visit my family a couple of weeks ago for my little brother Alex's highschool graduation. Cooper had SO much fun! He wanted to play outside ALL DAY. My parent's yard is like an acre compared to our tiny one and is filled with beautiful green grass, any child's dream. My dad's camera is much nicer than mine so I like to take Cooper's milestone pictures with that one so I took some 2 1/2 year pictures, my little Cooper is getting so big! It's amazing how much older he looks now than last year. His little double chin and chubby little baby face have grown into handsome little features. His cousin Kennedy was very helpful to tickle him between shots so he would smile!
4 comments:
I love the pictures of Cooper. Thank's for sharing them with us.
I'm glad you got to go to the graduation. Your mom took care of Cooper a lot and he probably really missed her. You too! He looks so cute!
I hope you don't mind me borrowing Cooper's picture. I needed a new one to post on my blog. Cute picture!
He is so cute!!
Post a Comment