Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

We sure love our daddy! We were so lucky to have him home for 3 days this weekend, we really love having him home.
On Saturday we drove up to part of Zion's National park it was such a beautiful drive and the weather was perfect. On the way we stopped at this little shop with all kinds of "arizona-ish" stuff it was so fun I felt like I was a little kid again. They even had a little petting zoo Cooper just loved it!



































So we finally made it up to the lake, our destination, and Cooper was so excited to run around and look at all the bugs and flowers and all the stuff in the water. The weather was perfect, a slight breeze and sunny but not hot.















So on Sunday we made some yummy bbq and had smores for dessert. I got Craig a 6 pack of pepsi, he was thrilled, this is not a regular occurance in our house! I also framed a picture of him and little Coop. It was such a great day!

3 comments:

Lynne said...

What a fun thing to do. Someday I plan to take the boys to Zions! Just not this year. Your kids will be able to enjoy it a lot since it's not super far away from you.

Stephanie said...

Sounds like a fun trip. I love Zions. I love your house to!!

Roger and Deborah Garner said...

I just posted on Camille's blog that everytime I see them doing something fun with their family, its another great memory for their children. I wanted to say the same thing to you! You are such a good mom and dad.