Tuesday, May 17, 2011

20 weeks

I had my 20 week ultrasound today and the baby looks great! I'm very excited to say that daddy and Cooper were right it is a baby girl! We've waited 4 years to have a baby girl in our home, and are just dying with anticipation to have this little girl here. I'm so excited to pull out all of my girl clothes and fortunately this baby will be born in the same season as Bailey so the clothes should still work.


She has the cute little button nose that Cooper and Bailey have! She's measuring 11 ounces and is about 10 inches head to toe. She is developing right on track, which is very relieving to hear.




She has her hand curled up on her jaw here, isn't she precious!
When I was trying to decide on a name, I knew if it was a girl that I wanted to name her after her big sissy. I didn't want to use the same name, so I thought about something that would honor her without taking away from this baby's own identity. So I found the name Hayden and decided I absolutely love this name for a little girl and I was inspired to use the name August as her middle name. I feel like it honors her sister, since it's the month she was born, but also is just really adorable! So we're naming her Hayden August.




















Look at my growing belly! It's weird,or maybe it's not, but I'm in love with looking at my belly in the mirror whenever I can haha. And it just keeps getting bigger!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

You look great!!

Stephanie said...

YEA!!! I am so excited. I LOVE her name. And you do look great. :O)