Monday, April 25, 2011

17 weeks

I had my appointment last week and got to hear the baby's heart beat, it is such a wonderful sound to hear for a worried mommy. I'm feeling really great and am finally starting to show! I've even started feeling the baby move also which is so exciting.
I had Craig take a picture for he and Cooper really wanted to get in on the action so he did a pose by the wall like mommy.












What a cute little chocolate faced boy!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I can't believe that for your third pregnancy you are that tiny! Lucky girl!

Lynne said...

Very cute chocolate face. I think Ty's face looks like that most of the time.

Also, we never go through a whole ham. I cut off slices and chunks and freeze it. Ham freezes great. Then I can take out either slices or the chunks if I'm making soup or ham fried rice.