I didn't relize it had been 3 weeks since I posted last so I thought I better post before my next doctor's appointment next week.
Here's my little jumper hiding it's face. It's so fun to get these 3D ultrasounds because you can actually tell what you're looking at! Everything is going really well so far with the pregnancy this time, I've hardly been sick which is a complete 360 from both of my other babies. I've discovered that my stomach does not handle milk or dairy well at all, I can have a small amount of non melted cheese but really nothing else, and so since I've started avoiding it I have felt 100 times better. Fortunately I found rice milk that I really like so I'm not completely deprived. I've started showing a little bit this week and fortunately my sister got me one of those belly bands that you can wear over your normal pants for my birthday and I'm loving it. Cooper is so excited and loves to look at mommy's tummy and say "baby come out!"
Speaking of Coop, since he can open the doors in our new house we were just locking the door when he was sleeping so he couldn't get out. Well he learned to unlock the doors too! So it's been such a struggle to get him to stay in his bed, but I was divinely inspired last night! I decided to rock him to sleep and put him in his bed, then if he woke up I just go in a lightly pat his back to fall back to sleep. Well tonight he fell asleep while we were reading scriptures,ofcourse, and I just put him in his bed. He's cried once but I waited and he just fell back to sleep! I'm so proud of my little guy, he really is so much happier when he sleeps in his bed and not coming in to sleep with mommy and daddy.
I don't have any pictures of this past weekend but Cooper and I went all by our selves since daddy had to work to our niece Emma's baptism in Idaho. We stopped in to stay with my family friday, then made it to aunt Stephanie's house just in time for the baptism on Saturday, which was so fun, she's such a great example. We left Sunday morning after hearing aunt Stephanie's really great talk in her sacrament and she was so generous to make us lunch and sent us with a huge bag of popcorn in which Cooper ate 3 little ziploc bags full, which for him is AMAZING. We stopped again at my family's house and celebrated my birthday and then drove back home monday. We had lots of fun, Cooper loved playing with everyone, and it was so nice to come home and see daddy again!
I finally got a furniture arangement that I like and am finding things to full up my walls so pictures of the new place will be coming very soon!
2 comments:
I am so grateful that you came up and stayed with me. I LOVED it. I have some pictures. I'll post them soon. I am glad that you are feeling good too!!!
I always love your posts. I too am so glad you came up. I wish you guys weren't so far away. :(
Post a Comment