Thursday, March 24, 2011

SURPRISE!

I'm so excited to finally share with everyone that we are expecting out third child! Wow I really can't believe I'm expecting my third child, but we are just so thrilled!
I'm 12 weeks 4 days today, and I had my second Dr. appointment, but my first with the new doctor. I have faith that he will do an amazing job, he was very sympathetic with our family and our story, and said he would give me the "special treatment" to make sure all will go well, and he's LDS which is always a plus to have the same beliefs. I was very grateful.
We got to do an ultrasound and it was amazing! The baby was so big and was literally jumping, like stretching it's legs and kicking off! Neither of my other babies did this during an ultrasound so it was really cute to watch.
The plan is to induce at 39 weeks, we'll do growth check ultrasounds from about 30 weeks on along with non stress tests. It's nice to have a plan in mind so I feel like I have a tiny bit of control over a seemingly uncontrollable situation.
So the question always is would you rather a boy or girl? And we really just feel so blessed to be having another baby, we will honestly be happy with a health happy little baby, whatever the gender may be. However, from the beginning Cooper has said it will be a girl, so we'll see, haha. I have some really cute 3D pictures I'll post I was just too excited to scan them before I posted!

7 comments:

Cassie said...

Congrats, when I saw the Surprise as the title I suspected as much!

Kami said...

Yay! Congrats! That's so exciting. I am glad you have a doctor that understands and will give you "special treatment".

Stephanie said...

I am so happy for you!!! I can hardly wait :O)

David and Ayla said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited for you guys!

Roger and Deborah Garner said...

Can't wait to see the pics!

Lynne said...

Can't wait to see the 3D pics!

Rebecca said...

Yahoo!!! I've been wondering when this post would come up! Congrats!