I forgot to include Cooper's "posing" picture with my last post, I love it when he wants to pose for a picture.
Cooper is now 2 1/2! It is so much fun watching him learn and grow every day.
About 2 weeks ago he gave up naps, for a while he was falling asleep at 2:30 and sleeping till 5:30, which is just too late, so we now start bed time at 7:00 and he's fast asleep by 8 and this has been working out for him well. The only acception to this is Saturday, because he has swimming lessons, and so gets extra tired. This is also my baking day, when I make all my bread and snacks for the week, and it's just much easier for him to be asleep while I do that.
Speaking of being in the kitchen, Cooper LOVES and insists on being in the kitchen helping mommy. It is so fun to have him help me, and I love the idea of him sharing my love and passion for being in the kitchen cooking and baking for my family.
He has been a really good eater lately and will usually try and sometimes finish everything on his plate. He can actually eat an entire can of peaches in 1 day, he LOVES peaches.
He loves to be sang to, but hasn't really figured out how to sing himself accept to strum daddy's rockband guitar and say "pop corn pop corn". Sone of his favorite songs are Book of Mormon stories, popcorn, Nephi's courage, Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam, I am like a star, and follow the prophet.
He likes to think he always wants to watch Harry Potter, and it's so cute how he says it, but he will usually only watch it for a minute and then says it's too scarry. Which I agree with. He does like to watch Tangled, and Toy Story and the Curious George movie.
He is just growing up so fast!
1 comment:
I just love that Cooper!
Post a Comment