Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Trick or Treat




We had a fun Halloween this year, it was cute to see Cooper really getting into trick or treating. Before we got the the door at each house he would say, "trick or treat" then when we got to the door he just stuck his hand to get the candy, then when the door was shut he "thank you!" It was so funny. As you can see he was a golfer, I made the hat and pants, and thought he looked pretty stinkin cute! Pretty much all of his candy was gone within the first few days after, I figured the quicker he ate it the less amount of time it was in the house!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

He is soooooooo cute! You did a great job on his outfit.

Roger and Deborah Garner said...

He really is the cutest little golfer I ever did see!!! When the girls were little I'd ration the candy out and it would last FOREVER! I'm a slow learner but finally decided to let the kids just eat it. Like Cooper's, it would be gone fast. Sooo much better.