My tiny little boy turned 2 last week! I cannot believe it! He has grown up so much lately, he is getting more independant and a lot more vocal. His new favorite thing is to yell your name when he wants your attention, I don't allow it, but Craig thinks it's so funny. He has started to eat a lot more, so I'm hoping that is here to stay and not just a phase! Some of his favorite are beans, yogurt, granola bars,chocolate milk, cereal, tuna, chips, and ofcourse anything sweet he can get his hands on.
Some of his latest phrases are:
I'm hungry
I'm tired
I hold you
wash hands
it's snowing
it's raining
too and two
GO COUGARS
I'm poopy
Daddy football game
It's such a fun time each day to see how much he's grown and we are so lucky to have such a healthy happy silly little boy in our family.
It was so fun this year we were able to celebrate Cooper's birthday with both sides of the family since it was the day before Thanksgiving and we went to Idaho to celebrate that this year. We were so blessed!






No comments:
Post a Comment