Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Crazy Life

So last week was a bit of a whirl wind! Tuesday evening Cooper was doing his regular laps around the kitchen table, lost his balance and ran head first into the rock archway leading into the family room. He got a HUGE bump on his forhead, but quickly stopped crying and wanted to get down to play, so I assumed he would be fine.Well he went to bed a few hours later and ended up throwing up during the night, we just figured he was sick since it happened so long after he hit his head. Well the day progressed and he was  acting a little strange, so we called the doctor and they said to take him to the ER. So we did, and ended up needing a cat scan, everything was fine, no permenant damage, accept that my little boy who is not even 2 got his first concussion!

Craig and I ended up getting sick Thursday, which was not fun, but we're finally doing better. We did however still go see Happy Potter with my sister in a preview showing, and it was AMAZING! I definitely would have sat and watched another 3 hours of the movie. I can't wait to see how the rest of the movie is, since this was my favorite book of the series by far.
David and Ayle came and stayed with us again for the BYU game, it was so fun, I felt bad though because we were so sick we couldn't do too much.


We celebrated Cooper's birthday Sunday along with my niece McKinley's since they are the 23 and 24th. We had lots of fun, and Cooper got some great toys and clothes. He love this gun he got the shoots balls, he can't pull the trigger yet, but he still loves it. I'll post more pictures of his party tomorrow on his official birthday.


I cut my hair again! This time really short, not the best pictures, but I love it, it's so much easier than when it's long.
A very happy note, Craig only has 2 more months till he's done with his associates! Yay, he's been working so hard, and he has a "mock" interview with a hospital in SLC next week and his teacher said usually if they like your interview they will actually hire you! So we are hoping for the best, and we'll see where it takes us.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Cooper looks SO grown up in those pictures. I will keep you all in my prayers, especially Craig with his "interview". I can't wait to see you all!!!