Sunday, March 28, 2010

SLIMMING DOWN

I hate talking about my self, but I feel this one is note worthy. I have lost 50 pounds! I feel so great, I started slowly gaining weight basically since Craig and I got married, and after having 2 kids, I saw feeling pretty out of control. I decided to just make a life style change, and was determined to get to a weight where I would feel good about myself. I have just a little more weight to lose, but am really happy and proud of how far I've come.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!!!!!!

Lynne said...

You look AMAZING!!

Rebecca said...

Holy cow! That's awesome! Isn't it great to feel good about yourself?! Congrats! (Although I don't know how you ever had 50 pounds to lose in the first place!!)

Cassie said...

You look great!

Jennilynn and Jeff said...

You look beautiful, but I have always thought that anyway!

Roger and Deborah Garner said...

Wow!! Diana, you look so thin! That is so cool cnd congratulations! Happy Birthday on Sunday. I hope you get your card. I was hoping I could stop by but it didn't work out. Have a good day!!!

Roger and Deborah Garner said...

I have to agree with the Greer Family. Where was the weight? I have always thought you were beautiful!!

LUCKY7 said...

you look like high school! ha ha! that is so totally awesome. Me and rob are trying that whole thing too but we are getting there too slow... that is what happens when you cheat every week! GOOD FOR YOU!!! your my Hero! :)