I'll start with Craig, he's still working at IFA he's been there for 2 1/2 years, he's also in school at Steven's Henager for medical specialties. Craig is doing really great in school we're so proud of him, he's gone so much but he never complains, and he's always willing to help around the house and with Cooper whenever he is home. Craig has gotten all A's and B's so far, which I think is just amazing, and he really works hard. He's planning on getting his bachelors degree in the medical field as well, but isn't for sure what he wants to do with that yet.
I am still working at Supercuts, I've been there for 2 years now, and am going down from 4 days to 3 days starting in April. It will be really nice to be home more with Cooper! I have also gotten into reading! I know, I thought it would never happen, but I actually find it very relaxing. I started with the twilight series, and finished those and am now on the 5th Harry Potter, it's so nice to just sit down with a book, and clear my head, plus I figure it's better than just watching TV all the time because that can get really boring! Also I know I posted about this previously but I've gotten into coupons, and that consumes a lot of my time but it is so much fun for me, and it's so nice to be able to save money for my family.
Bailey is 2 1/2, it's amazing to me how fast time goes by. We miss her so much, but know that she is always with us. I often imagine her just sitting in church with us, and watching over Cooper. She is our special little girl.
Cooper is still as silly as can be! He FINALLY learned how to say "mama" and "uh oh", I love it!
It's amazing to me how he can just all the sudden one day learn something new. He is changing so much all the time, he's so fun to watch because he's just a little person, so innocent and so excited about everything around him. Everyone who meets him always says "oh I love his smile, he just lights up", and he does his smile is contagious, and he brings such a happy spirit into our lives.
Here's some random pictures of Mr. Cooper, he's just too cute.





No comments:
Post a Comment