Friday, March 19, 2010

15 MONTHS

I just can't say enough good things about Cooper, maybe it's cause I'm his mom. . . but he is just such a great little boy! I haven't posted a lot lately because we've been surrounded by snow and my camera is not cooperative without a lot of natural sunlight. The sun is out and shining now though, so I thought I would give an update on little Coop. He is now 15 months old, almost 16, and is just getting over being sick for 5 weeks straight! He got very unlucky this year, but I guess that's normal, no matter how miserable it makes him. Cooper is off his bottle and "passy" he did surprisingly well, considering we took him off both cold turkey at the same time!



He says HI to everybody, it's so funny, but daddy is his second favorite word and he says that about a lot of things. He is still working on mama, he would really rather just play and laugh than talk. He loves people especially people his size or smaller, even on the tv, he just loves them. We are teaching him how to find his nose and mouth, he's doing well, but it's so hard when you're actually raising a child for the first time, because you don't really know what they "should" be doing by that age. He loves to learn though, some of his favorite toys are his books, even though he loves to rip them apart, he does look through them first. Cooper is just a silly boy through and through and Craig and I love him so much!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Wow he is looking like a Garner! At least Craig in those pictures. What a cute boy!!

I don't think you ever know what the official milestones are. He'll just always be brillant when he does them on his own!

Stephanie said...

Great pictures!!!!

Jennilynn and Jeff said...

Oh wow! He has grown since I saw him last. He haS more teeth and he has gotten even more cuter!