Thursday, January 14, 2010
Steven
My brother Steven left for Iraq in November, and I came upon this picture of him on his facebook, and it just made me laugh.When I think of war, this is probably what I would think of, however, I never thought I would see my brother in that image. I'm just so proud of Steven and the sacrafices that he has made. We're so lucky to live in a free country, and to have brave men and women willing to fight for that freedom. I am so grateful to my Father in Heaven, who I know is watching over him. Please keep him and all the other soldiers in your prayers, that they may return home safely to their families. We love and miss you Steven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for sharing that with us. It it important to remember! I will keep him in my prayers.
Post a Comment