Tuesday, January 19, 2010
14 Months
I know I always say it, but I really cannot believe how fast Cooper is growing up! The time is just flying by so fast, but it sure is fun! Cooper is a very silly little boy, he is always trying to make everyone smile and laugh, he will say hi to anybody! He is really great at saying hi, and he can wave 2 ways, one just flapping his hand and the other he can fold his fingers up and down, he really loves to do it both ways, it's pretty funny. Cooper learned how to climb onto his little chair, and then onto the big chair, and then onto the couch, it all happened so fast! Haha, but fortunately he learned his lesson early, that he has to be careful or he will fall and get hurt. He also learned how to bring things to us, like he knows he can't play with the remote, and so if we leave it where he can get it, he will just bring it over and hold it out, it's so cute, he's such a good little helper. I don't know if I have mentioned it before but I'm in the nursery, and we moved up this year, so we teach the big kids, and so it's so funny to see little Cooper in there like he's their size, he just fits right in haha. Sometimes the kids look at him like he's crazy, but hopefully that means he will be a pro by the time he's ready to go to his own class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I know I usually comment on Cooper(who can help it? He is just so cute!) But when did you change your hair? I like it :O)
Oh my goodness he is so cute! I love that he looks just like both of you AT THE SAME TIME! Lol.
P.s. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair color, it looks so good on you. Lucky! ;)
Post a Comment