My sweet baby girl so small and still
I know you had to leave here
to honor God's will.
My little girl, my precious one
you know I wish that you could come.
Stay with me each night and day,
for I know you hear me when I pray,
Father in Heaven grant me the strength
to live each day with love
and remember my sweet baby girl
who lives with you in her home above.
I love my sweet baby girl, I think about her every day, and even though some may think it's time to move on, or that I shouldn't talk about her I have to. I have to remember, I cannot forget, she is so special. It brings tears to my eyes every time I think about her, she is just so special, I know she is doing such amazing things in heaven. It's hard to imagine what it would be like to have her here, but she is so blessed to be so perfect not to have to endure this life, to never be tempted, never feel pain. I know when we meet again that it will be more perfect than I can imagine. I know her spirit lives on with me, and it's so exciting that my little niece McKinley Elizabeth was named after her, I know they will have a special bond.Bailey is wonderful, amazing, perfect, indescribable. I love you my sweet little girl.

2 comments:
Very sweet. Your never EVERY have to forget her! I am glad you talk about her, and post about her, and think about her every day.
I love hearing about your sweet angel baby. Thank you for sharing.ou
Post a Comment