Thursday, August 6, 2009

Weekend get away

So we finally went on a vacation this year! It has been a year since our last one so it was so nice to get away from work and everyday life for a while. We went up to Idaho for our annual GFL Draft, if you don't know what it is don't ask haha. It was really really fun though I know Craig really loves it and he was proud to have his baby boy there. It does bring some sad feelings though because I always think of 2 years ago when we couldn't go because I was about to pop with Bailey. That is the night Craig and I talked about what if she died, Craig wanted to go himself so bad but I couldn't let him leave because I was so scared something would happen. It was so strange that I almost knew that she wasn't going to live, like I was being prepared for it. It is so hard to talk about, especially with her 2nd birthday coming up, but I know it is important. It was very soothing to have baby Cooper at the draft with me this year though! He is my little miracle, I don't know what I would do without him! Cooper had fun playing with all the cousins! I think he thinks girls have cooties still though, haha.We all had so much fun, and we sad to come back home to real life.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

That's a cute picture of Audriana and Cooper, I didn't know you had one!

It was fun to go and I am glad you were there. I know it must be hard without Bailey.