Monday, August 31, 2009

Bailey Turns 2!

I cannot believe it has been 2 years since we welcomed our sweet Angel into this world. Sometimes the emotions just hit me, and it feels like yesterday that we heard the news. I know that life must go on, and it needs to for Cooper, but sometimes I just need to travel back, back to a time where I didn't feel so sad sometimes, to when I didn't know such sad and lonely things could happen. I miss my baby girl so much. This past month has been really hard for us, but I am so proud of how far we have come. I know Bailey is so proud of me, that I can make it through a day, and a week, a month and even two or three without crying for her. I know that Bailey wants me to be a great mommy for her baby brother, because she misses him too. I know that our family had been blessed in ways we can't even imagine both on this earth and when we return to heaven, because Bailey was willing to cut her time on this earth short to serve in heaven. It is amazing to know that I am her mommy, and I love it. It's so strange how she appears just at the right times, her name it everywhere! Whenever I see her name on a sign, or see a little girl who has the same name, I know it's her way of saying that she's here and everything is going to be ok. What an amazing reunion it will be to see my baby girl again in Heaven, words cannot even describe the joy her mommy and daddy will feel when we see her again. Till we meet again Bailey, stay close to mommy and help her stay strong. Watch over baby brother Cooper, he loves you so much, my misses his big sissy. Daddy loves you too baby girl, and wishes you were here to watch football games with him, and sing and dance. We love you little Bailey girl, keep working hard, and we'll see you soon.

Here is Bailey's turning 2 video, it does have music so turn it up!

4 comments:

Camille Rogers said...

Thanks for sharing. I too can't believe it has been two years.I can't imagine what you have gone through in those 2 years. I am so grateful we are blessed with the knowledge that families truely are FOREVER!!

LUCKY7 said...

We are twins! Hair twins at least :) How fun!
I'm glad that you are doing better and better all the time. I know it makes bailey proud too. LoveU!

Roger and Deborah Garner said...

Wonderful video. We were thinking about you! Love you

Roger and Deborah Garner said...

We were thinking about you. Love you