So we attended Grandpa Cray's memorial on Monday, it was really beautiful. It was fun to hear silly stories about him,and see all of his family gather together to remember him. It was a pleasure to know him over these last few years, and he was a really great Grandpa. It was so sad to see Grandma Cray say her last good bye, as they lowered him into the ground, I told Craig I never want to do that, it just looked so painful.I'm happy though, because he is in a much better place, he is seeing his twin brother again which I think would be so amazing, and he is also seeing all of his other family including his son who died at a young age. What a wonderful time it is for him to be freed of all his ailments, and he to able to breath and walk again. He will be missed.






1 comment:
Thank you Diana. I appreciate your comments. I had forgotten about his twin brother. I did think about what a reunion it was when he saw Grandma and Grandpa Howton and Randy. I know he loved his father too. What a joyous time that must have been. He said some of his uncles and his dad would do the jig. I bet they all were dancing when he arrived!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment