Monday, October 3, 2011

Hayden's Arrival!

Hayden arrived September 26 at 8:22 she was 7 pounds 3 ounces and measured 19 inches. I started pitocin at about 2:45 and had some not so painful contractions every 2 minutes apart till 7:00 when the doctor came and broke my water then the pain really set in! I knew my labor would be fairly short since my previous 2 have been so fast so I wanted to see if I could go without an epidural and I did it! Thankfully I was only in pain less than an hour and a half because it was crazy, but I'm so glad I did it, my recovery has been so fast, and it was just a really good experiance.


Cooper came to meet his baby sister, he was so excited! He just wanted to hold her and love her.

My mom and sister Christina came to take care of Cooper and my mom was able to make it to the hospital in time to see her born.



Daddy loves his little girl

1 comment:

Jennilynn and Jeff said...

Thanks for sharing the story. You weren't kidding when you said you go fast! That is a good thing. With Addie I did it naturally and it was long!!! Her head was stuck... anyway, Hayden looks so precious and beautiful!