Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Snow Day

Cooper loves the snow, no matter how cold! I decided a couple of weeks ago one day whe we got a really big storm we would go outside to play.I didn't realize how under prepared I was and couldn't find his gloves from last winter. We went out anyway and still had lots of fun!




Coop even made his own snow ball!

Then he found the park. . .

Yes, he insisted on climbing into 2 feet of snow so he could go play.



He made it to the swing. . .

climbed up to the top. . .

and finally realized his hands had frozen! I thought for sure he would want to go back home to get warm, but he fought me the whole way. Poor kid, atleast he had a little fun, and I did go buy him some more gloves!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

So funny! I hate being cold but it doesn't seem to bother little kids nearly as much.

Roger and Deborah Garner said...

He is sooo cute. I wish we could see you guys more!!