-Our home has been so crazy for the past month or 2 with the holidays and trying to get ready for the new year! We had an absolutely wonderful Christmas, lots of really great presents, and fun time with our family. We stayed here for Christmas, and my brother Steven and his wife came to visit, it was so fun and Meng, his wife, made us a traditional Chinese dinner! It was amazing.
-Craig and I celebrated out 5 YEAR wedding anniversary! I really can't believe we've made it here already. I always used to think 5 years was such a long time, but it was gone by so fast, and it helps that we've been having a lot of fun along the way!
-Cooper started eating us out of house and home! Finally! He hasn't really gained a lot of weight, but he loves to eat now, and is willing to try more foods. I have found that if I let him help me make dinner and try the sauces and things and he is MUCH more likely to try what I am serving. This has made me so happy, because as most of you know, this has been a very big concern of mine.
-Cooper has also grown an amazing 2 INCHES in the past 4 months, he's a little giant, it's been so much fun watching him grow.
-I've started major couponing again, and love it! I definately reccomend this to everyone. I have decided 2011 is the year of food storage, I'm so excited, and it's been great using coupons and watching the store deals to make this a budget friendly task for our family.
-Craig was released from his calling as Valiant teacher, and I spent about 15+ hours getting reasy for the new year with primary. It's been a lot of fun, and I'm excited about the theme of studying the scriptures.
-There has been lots of G. Beck watching at our home, if you are not watching this program, you should be!
-And the MOST EXCITING part is that Craig will be DONE with school at the end of the month! I can't believe it's almost over! He's been working so hard, and we are just so proud of him!
Hope everyone had a Happy New Year!

1 comment:
Congrats guys on so many things. coop's love for food, anniversary, almost done with school. That is so cool. good to see what you guys are up to again:)
Post a Comment