I know I always struggle with what I'm going make for dinner, as I'm sure a lot of other people do aswell. I saw this segment on a local tv show a while back, they made a menu planner, and I thought that was exactly what I needed!
So I just printed off some lables of things we usually eat, like chicken, salad, mexican, casserole, etc. I put a craft strip magnet on the back so that it would stick to the metal board I was going to put them on. I covered the metal board with scrap book paper to make it a little bit more appealing, and made a little pocket with just another piece of paper and glued a sticky note to write down my shopping list for the week!
This has been such a fool proof way to know what I'm making for dinner, and not over buy at the store, and come home thinking, "what am I going to make with everything I just bought?"
So if you want to make this, because I know you will love it as much as I do, you can go to
3 comments:
How cute!!! I love it. I loved seeing Cooper in his BIG bed too. He really is the cutest boy! Love you!
Wow thats a cool Idea!! Super cute!!
Do they have recipes attached to them? It is cute!
Post a Comment