"ok" is the newest word to be added to Cooper's vocabulary. He is learning, and understanding so many new things each day. I have noticed a few more tantrums, but with those he has deveolped this incredibly sweet patience.
In the past if he would ask me for something and I would say, just a minute, or ok we'll do that after we're done with this, he would either just ask again, walk away, or throw a fit. He has now learned to say "ok" in reply! I don't know why it's so touching to me, but just the way he says it, I can tell that he understands what is happening, and he is willing to wait, he's just too smart!
I can't believe how much he has grown, literally! He is now about 3/4 of an inch, if not more, taller than he was 2 months ago.He's is getting so tall, I am having to move things on shelves that he could never reach before, all the sudden he is a little giant!
Cooper loves babies! My niece "Kinz" is one of his favorite people. When she is over, after she wakes up from her nap, he is all over her, giving her hugs and kisses. When he wants to be held, he says "I need you" and so when he wants to hold her he ways " I need you, I need you" it's so cute, he only ways maybe 4 pounds more than she does, so he never actually gets her off the ground, but he loves to try.
She brought her doll over today and Cooper decided to put her to sleep, he got Kinz' bottle off the couch and was feeding it to her, and then wrapped her in his blanket, and put the doll on his bed. It was so adorable! I know Craig wants him to do "boy" stuff, but he will be a big brother one day, and a father in the future, so it's really sweet to see my little boy have so much love in his heart.
I can't believe he's going to be 2 next month, I'm so excited!
1 comment:
He sounds so sweet! I hope he doesn't grow out his patience!
Post a Comment