Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Twilight

Ok, so I know I'm probably the last women on this planet to have read twilight, but I just finished it . .  and much to my surprise I loved it! I have seen the Twilight and New Moon movies, and on the Twilight DVD they have special features where they do an interview with Stephanie Meyers, and it jsut really inspired me. I've never really been huge into reading, I'm the one who always says, Oh I'll just wait for the movie, and then I end up loving the movies never realizing that the books are even better. My sisters have both read them, and Christina was very persistant in trying to get me to start the series, but as I said before I'd never been really big into reading. However, lately I've been really sick of everything on tv, so I decided I would give it a try! It only took me 1 week to get through the first book, and when I finished it was was so sad because I didn't have the next one to start reading right away! It is just the most perfect teenage love story, it's every girl's fantacy, I think, I just loved it!
I remember when Craig and I were first dating, and how I would always get those huge swarms of butterflies in my stomach. I knew I would love him forever, and that he felt the same way. I knew that he would do anything for me, and after all that we've been through in these 4 short years, I think it's easy to lose sight of those maqical feeling you felt at the beginning of a first love! It's been so fun to remember those feelings I had, and try to bring those out, instead of being so serious all the time.
So this is my reccomendation for the series! If you haven't read it you should, it is just a really fun love story!

1 comment:

Jennilynn and Jeff said...

It is about time you read the book! I am glad you liked it!