Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

This Christmas season has gone by so fast, but it has been really great. It took me a while to get into the present buying mode, mostly because I had no idea what to get anyone, but it all came to me as I forced myself to fight the crowds and check out what was out there. We had a little pre Christmas gathering with my family on tuesday, and headed up to Idaho on Thursday. Cooper did really great on the ride up, I was a little nervous, but he's such a good boy, I don't know why I did. We mad it up safely, no snow in sight so that was a relief, and walked right into the party at Craig's parent's house. It's always a party over there with all his family, we had a really great "cafe rio" dinner and played the candy bar game, which in his family we play with actual gifts not just candy bars, so it's even more fun. We went to Craig's parent's house the next morning to open presents, we got everything we wanted, and everyone else got really great presents too! It was a very happy Christmas morning, Cooper got some really great toys, and lots of cute pajamas! I'm glad other people are more creative than, I am because I had to clue what to get him. He had fun playing with everyone, he loved uncle david's room with all the electronics! Overall it was a really great weekend! I love Christmas and our time to reflect on everything we're grateful for. I'm so grateful for my knowledge of the gospel, without it life just wouldn't make sense. I'm so grateful for Craig, he is just the most wonderful person I could possibly have in my life. I'm so so happy to have my sweet little children, my adorable little girl and boy, perfect little babies. I'm grateful for our families and everything they do for us, and for our home and our jobs. We are just so happy to be where we are.

No comments: