Thursday, October 29, 2009
11 MONTHS!
So I cannot believe that Cooper is already 11 months old! He has grown so much in the last month! He is now walking all the time, he can open cupboards and droors, but fortunately isn't really worried about it yet. He LOVES I mean LOVES to read books, it is the cutest thing, his favorite is Goodnight Gorilla, I don't know if it's the pictures or what but he loves it. He also loves music, it all started with singing time in my nursery class, and now he can't get enough. He finally learned to wave bye, he was working on it for a while, and just got the hang of it. Cooper just broke 2 more teeth for a total of 8 now, so he's got all of his front teeth. My sweet little Cooper has finally come to realize that hugs are nice, and that he doesn't need to pull away when they are given, which is just the sweetest thing ever! But, he still doesn't really like kisses, sometimes he will let me, but not very often, but we do it anyways! He is just a boy all around, and we love him so much! Here are some pictures of my very happy little boy who loves to laugh all the time! My mom, Christina, Kennedy, Craig, Cooper, and I visited a local farm to pick up some pumpkins, and Cooper had a blast crawling through all the straw, he thought it was so funny !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
I am so glad you post pictures. I lets me get to see Cooper grow up a little bit more!!!!
I love the pictures of Cooper with the pumpkins.
I have to agree with Stephanie. I'm always getting on your blog just to see if you have any new ones. He is soooooo cute.
Post a Comment