I love the pictures! Cooper is getting so big! I feel like I am missing out on his growing and changing. Now I know what my mother felt like when she was in California and I was in Idaho having our little family. Cooper is sure cute. I miss seeing Ty too. Just keep posting pictures and at least I can watch as he is changing!! Thanks!
2 comments:
I love the pictures! Cooper is getting so big! I feel like I am missing out on his growing and changing. Now I know what my mother felt like when she was in California and I was in Idaho having our little family. Cooper is sure cute. I miss seeing Ty too. Just keep posting pictures and at least I can watch as he is changing!! Thanks!
wow it seems like every time I look at a new blog Cooper looks even bigger!
Post a Comment