Sunday, February 8, 2009

LOVE

February is a special month, it seems to be all about love. Most people think of Valentine's day to celebrate your love for your significant other, and that probably is what the day is meant to celebrate but I feel like my love for Craig is celebrated through the memories that we have created together, such as the birth of our children.
I have been thinking a lot about Bailey lately, she will be 18 months this month. I think about all the things she would be doing right now. I feel like this month is so perfect to reflect on the love you have not just for your partner but for all those people that you love unconditionally. I actually had a dream about Bailey the other night, which hasn't happened in a long time. In my dream some one asked my if Cooper was my only child and I said no I have my little girl Bailey too and I took her under my arm and I was so proud. I can't imagine what my life will be like when I am able to take her in my arms and show everyone else how special I know she is. To me, that is what love really is, the love a mother has for her child that she carried for 9 months, but never heard her cry,only got to hold her for a few short minutes, but will love for her whole life. How can a love like that not be celebrated. She is my sweet little spirit and I am so luck to have her watching over me, I don't know where my life would be without her in it.

No comments: