Saturday, September 27, 2008
OUR FIRST HOUSE
So we finally closed on our house on Thursday and started moving in today, we got pretty much 3/4 of everything moved in already which is great! Craig had to work till 8pm so Evan was very kind to lend his truck and hook up a trailer to it to get everything moved! Mom, Dad, Joe, Jake, Christina ,and little Kennedy all helped too! Ava is very excited to have her new house to run around and spread all her hair out haha I'm sure it will be covered in no time especially with her winter coat coming soon! And all this in time for me to have 8 weeks to get everything done before baby Cooper gets here! I will have to post pictures after I paint and everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yeah! I am glad that you are finally in your own house. Moving can be stressful so it is good that you had plenty of help. I look forward to seeing those pictures.
how fun! isn't dog hair the best... I love it. I could probably get away with cleaning my house less if I didn't own two fur balls, what was I thinking???
Post a Comment