Tuesday, September 23, 2008
28 weeks!
So we had out 28 weeks ultrasound yesterday and little Cooper is getting so big! he's already 2 pounds 13 ounces which is about 2 ounces bigger than average and he is measuring about 4 days ahead of his due date. We are very excited that is is growing fast and getting so chubby already! We got to see almost a 3D picture of his little face and he looks just like daddy, which he is excited about considering Bailey pretty much just looked like me. He is starting to grow little hairs on his head and is just looking so adorable. I start my rigorous testing at the next visit with the regular doc which will definitely put my mind a little more at ease. So the third trimester has been very uncomfortable already but I'm so glad I almost have my little one here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment