We knew it was true love at only 6 1/2 weeks when all we saw was a big beating heart inside a little shrimp that is growing into a baby! Then at 9 weeks it was a little more clear and we saw the profile of our sweet little baby!
Hi Diana! Congrats on your pregnancy.Those 3d pics are so cool. Its cool to see that you started a blog. Ill have to add you to my friends list on my blog.
Hi Diana, This is your cousin Lisa from CA. I saw your blog through Gingers. Congratulations on your pregnancy, I pray that all goes well for you. Your blog is cute!!
i am so excited for you!! thats great news to find out... i really hope every goes well this time... i can't wait to find out what your having just 5 more weeks!
6 comments:
How fun!! I am so excited for you guys, and pray that everything goes well.
I am excited that you guys have a blog!!
Hi Diana! Congrats on your pregnancy.Those 3d pics are so cool. Its cool to see that you started a blog. Ill have to add you to my friends list on my blog.
Hi Diana,
This is your cousin Lisa from CA. I saw your blog through Gingers. Congratulations on your pregnancy, I pray that all goes well for you. Your blog is cute!!
How very exciting!! Let us know if you find out what you are having.. Congrats, We are very happy for you both..
Is it time fo0r your ultrasound yet?? I want to know what you're having! :)
i am so excited for you!! thats great news to find out... i really hope every goes well this time... i can't wait to find out what your having just 5 more weeks!
Post a Comment