Saturday, June 14, 2008

A LITTLE ABOUT OUR FAMILY

The Craig and Diana Garner Family was established December 17, 2005. We met online and talked for about a year. We finally met and knew it was love at first sight! We were engaged a month later and the married 3 months later in American Fork, Utah. We moved to Boise, Idaho right after we were married, where Craig's family is from. I started cosmetology school in February of the next year and was almost finished when we found out we were expecting our first child. I was so sick I decided to take a break from school and that we needed to move to Utah to be closer to my family. Our daughter Bailey was stillborn on August 28, 2007, from causes we are not positive of but she is our little angel and we love and miss her. W have been in Utah for a little over a year now and I finished up cosmetology school in January and am now working at Supercuts. Craig will be starting aesthetics school and he is very excited. We are now expecting our second child due December 15.We are very excited and anxious to find out what it will be!

No comments: