I had not gone again until this year, and I'm so grateful that I did, it was so wonderful to go and feel the spirits of so many sweet little ones who had to leave this earth too soon.
My sweet sister came to support us!
We let Bailey's balloon fly up to heaven
this was not even all the balloons that were sent to heaven it was amazing how many sweet little ones were remembered.
One of my sweet friends from my ward had her fifth child 6 months ago, unfortunately her little Tesslee had to go to heaven. We served in the primary together before I moved, but Bailey never came up in our casual conversations, so she didn't know about her until after she lost her little girl and found a picture on my facebook page of our family at Bailey's grave. So when I moved back into the ward she was able to tell me what happened. When you lose a baby you just never think it could happen to anyone else, I prayed it wouldn't. I'm so sorry that she, and so many others, have to go through this tragedy that our family has also suffered. I have grown to know the blessings that come from such great trials and tragedies, and I know that the Lord gives us trials tha we don't understand, but we don't always need to know why to be able to find peace in our journey so we can begin to move forward, and I have faith that one day she will feel the sweet relief of peace in her heart also. I have been so humbled to be able to talk with her, and remember those feelings I once had, I truely have a testimony of the atonement and the power which is had to make us whole again.I'm so happy that we have chosen the remember Bailey in the way that we have, to talk about her and love her openly, I know that this was the right path for our family to take, and I only hope that through our decision that we can help another grieving family, even if only in a small way.
I still cry every time I think of my sweet baby girl, I love talking about her to anyone who wants to listen, I think of her when I feel the warm sun on my face, sending me angel kisses.

1 comment:
What a neat event. So sad to see so many balloons. Bailey is so lucky to have you as a Mom.
Post a Comment