Tuesday, June 5, 2012

So Craig and I had been going back and forth about going to Disneyland this year, and had decided not to go, for a variety of reasons. But the more I thought about it the more I thought we needed to go, so after Craig went to work Friday I decided I would plan a surprise trip! So I got online and found a great deal on a hotel and bought the best priced tickets I could and then called Craig to tell him the good news. He was surprised to say the lease, and very excited. We decided we shouldn't tell Cooper where we were going so it would be a big surprise when we got there. So we loaded up and were on our way.

We got to the "park", that's where we told Cooper we were going Saturday morning, right at opening and spend the next 13 hours going from ride to ride having a blast. I don't think we had ever talked about Disneyland with Cooper so when we got there he wasn't really sure where we were. I think once he saw all the Mickey Mouse signs things started to click.

We had to stop and grab a new memory card because in our rush we had forgotten our other one at home in the computer.

Fortunately Cooper wan't totally clued in to what was happening yet, so he was willing to stop and eat breakfast, but was really excited to see what was going on outside.

And the adorable Hayden just chillin and always.
So Cooper is a dare devil, he wanted to go on all the rides no matter how fast and furious. We tried to stick to the rides we could all go on, although we deicided to go on the rocket ride where we flew up in the air, with Hayden on it too, yea it was a little crazy, but she love it!
                                                 Yes, he climbed up here on his own







Cooper loved meeting the characters, especially Mickey, Hayden just wanted to eat them all!
Yes he climbed up here on his own too.


Cooper got to go on Splash Mountain twice, I went with his the second time and he had his hands up the whole time, I was holding onto him for dear life, and he kept telling me ok Mommy get ready, this is the big one! And proceded to scream on cue, it was hilarious!

Eeyore  and Hayden just loved eachother, it was so adorable!




It was nice to take a little break and ride the train around the park. Disneyland was so much fun, it's had to condense everything into a blog post, but the kids just loved it, we are so glad we went!


3 comments:

Lynne said...

So much fun!! So happy you got to go.

Jennilynn and Jeff said...

Wow! That is an awesome surprise! It looks like you guys had a great time!

Jennilynn and Jeff said...

Wow! What a surprise! That looks so much fun! Joelle was just asking about Disneyland yesterday... someday!