Saturday, April 14, 2012

Happy Easter! It worked out that we were able to have my mom and little brother Joey come to visit us for Easter since we were all leaving for Arizona that day after church. Cooper did his traditional easter basket hunt, which is always lots of fun!






Hayden didn't get a basket this year, because Craig and I or Cooper would have ended up eating her candy, and we had enough between the three of us already.

I was excited to be teaching Relief Society on Easter, the lesson on Immortality was especially fitting.
It is such a wonderful blessing that as members of the church we are given such a shure knowledge of life after death. To know that death is not the end but just the beginning of  eternity is such a comfort and a motivator for me to strive to become more like the Savior. Having been given the promise of eternal life and eternal families if we will strive to follow the Lord's will is simply amazing.

It was so fun to get my little ones matching Easter outfits, well Cooper's suit was from his Aunt Stephanie for Christmas, and it was perfect so I just had to find Hayden's dress.







Aren't they adorable!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

They are ADORABLE! Thanks for the pictures, I love seeing you all.

Roger and Deborah Garner said...

Oh my goodness, I love the pictures. Once in awhile I see Craig when I see pictures of Cooper. Not very often but sometimes! :)

Lynne said...

They look adorable in their Easter clothes!