Cooper had been looking forward to Halloween the entire month of October, he was so in love with everything spooky. I tried to keep him away from really scary stuff as much as possible, he was just so drawn to it. So needless to say I was pretty happy when it was all over since I'm not into the whole scary thing anymore
.
Cooper was so excited to go pick out some pumpkins from Daddy's work and make a "happy jack o lantern". So Craig and Cooper carved some pumpkins,unfortunately they didn't last till Halloween but they had a ton of fun and we toasted the yummy pumpkin seeds. Cooper especially loved the pumpkin "guts".
Cooper decided to be Superman this year, he has developed a serious love for super heros over the last couple of months. I have to say he was pretty adorable. Hayden was a little pink skeleton and I dressed up as a "kitty cat" as Cooper liked to call me and Craig was a doctor, he just wore some scrubs. It was so fun trick or treating, Cooper had a blast, I think he was sad thought that it only lasted one night!








1 comment:
I LOVED the pictures. They were so cute! . . . . and you were too! :)
Post a Comment