I know Heavenly Father has a plan for me and my family, I know that each of us has a role to play, and that we knew what our roles would be long before we came to this earth. I'm so grateful to my Heavenly Father for allowing me to be a mother, and it's little reminders each day that help me realize just how lucky I am.
It's interesting to think what Bailey might have said to Cooper before he was sent here, I've always imagined her being a good big sissy and saying, "now you be good for our mommy, I don't get to be there to help her, so you need to be a sweet little boy ok?" She is a good big sissy, and she does help me each and every day. She reminds he that Heaven is not very far away, that if I will kneal to pray she will be there waiting and listening. I know that her spirit lives on through me, which helps me to keep myself and our home free of harmful thoughts and feelings that could prevent us from being together again one day.
I am so so grateful for the hope that Cooper has brought me and our family, he truely is a light in this world, you can't help but just smile at him because you know that he is a child of God. He has shown us that miracles do happen.
1 comment:
How cute! Sometimes I am not sure how to make Kamryn and Keegan aware that they have another big brother. Thanks for sharing that you include her in all payers so that Cooper knows about his big sister!
Post a Comment