Cooper learned how to say birthday, of all the random words, last week so I asked him who's birthday is it? He was confused, so I said is it Bailey's birthday? more confusion, so we went and looked at her picture on the wall and I said this is Bailey. He said Blee? Oh what a happy day it was, he learned to say Bailey! So then he would say "Blee buday" all the time, so cute!
So, earlier this week my little 3 year old niece, who was only 6 months old when Bailey was born, said where's Cooper's sissy? I said, she's in heaven. She said heaven?? in a very confused tone. I said yep she's in the sky, realizing that she didn't understand the concept of Heaven yet. She said, oh she's flying? I said yes, she's flying, she said she needs to come back and play with Cooper huh? I said, Yes she does Kennedy, yes she does. Little children are such a blessing, it's amazing to get a glimpse into what they know, and feel.
2 comments:
I am so glad you all had a good day. I love you, and you are in my thoughts and prayers often.
"Blee buday" That is seriously so precious.
Post a Comment