I love Memorial day every year, it's such a great time to remember those family members who we love, who are no longer with us. This year the cemetary put flowers at Bailey's grave, so that was really special for us, we got there and there were already flowers for her. I can't believe she will be 3 next month, it's crazy how time flies, and how she still blesses our lives in ways we could never imagine.
My niece is 7, so she is old enough to comprehend a little bit about Bailey's death and I baby sit her every now and then she will look at Bailey's pictures on the wall, and say "I wish she was here", or "I miss Bailey". I know the veil is so thin with little children so I know those words are Heaven sent, and they are very meaningful to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment